Sunday, June 30, 2019

Bennett Turns 4!!

This shirt he got from Grandma and it says, I'm this many Fire trucks old. It is so cute!

We had donuts on his birthday!

Josh made a blueberry lemon cake. Bennett needed help blowing out the candles, haha.

Melody got us a caterpillar kit. We've had fun watching them grow!

He wanted a car wash party so I made him this banner.

We had his favorite snacks, pizza bites, veggie straws, etc.

We made bubble cupcakes.

We had a painting activity, painting with cars. It was a hit!



They loved playing in the inflatable pool!



To my Bennett, I can't believe you're 4! Your speech has improved. You say, "I love you" to me all the time. You like to put your own clothes and shoes on. You like reading on my lap and you love play dough. You are so sweet, we love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment