Sunday, June 30, 2019

Rodeo Break!

For Rodeo Break,  Melody took Nolan to Florida to visit her family. They had a blast!! They got to pet baby alligators, take an airboat across a swamp and swim with dolphins! And play in the ocean of course. He was so excited to take  a trip just with Grandma. We missed him! He was gone for a week

Meanwhile, my parents took the little two boys to the Grand Canyon!! I'd never been so it was so majestic to witness one of the seven wonders. And I was sort of glad that Bennett was still not walking, because he was recovering from his broken femur because I didn't have to worry about anyone going over the edge. :)



Another amazing Rodeo Break surprise was that it snowed in Sahuarita! We've had a really weird winter. We went to my parents house in Vail and went sledding. It was amazing!




No comments:

Post a Comment