Sunday, June 30, 2019

Summer!!



It took us a little while to adjust to all the kids being home and being out of the school routine. But we've gotten used to it! We've done swimming lessons, art camp, had friends over, etc.

Wrestle fest.

We remodeled our bathroom



Snowcones at the park!

Josh and I went on a date to do go kart racing!

Big bubbles!

Sabino Canyon hike!





We also put fake grass in our backyard! We love it!

Ellis is totally getting into everything now!

Bennett had an Art with Tots class!

Lots of shaved ice and red lips.


zucchini noodles!

Pool time.

Nolan has gotten into playing Settlers! He hasn't been the best loser though :).


We had a camp out. We did hot dogs, smores and played games and read books in the tent. Then, when it was time to go to bed, Nolan said, Ok I want to sleep in my bed! Bennett looked at me and said, Mommy sleep in tent? And I said umm.... So we all slept in our beds that night, haha.

Nolan took an art camp with my friend Sophie. He loved working with clay the best!

Nolan loved AZ Airtime, going to the top and jumping off!





No comments:

Post a Comment