Tuesday, August 27, 2019

First Day of School!

Nolan and Bennett started school on August 5, and I'm just now catching up...

Nolan started 1st grade, in Ms. Mandell's class! At the Meet and Greet, she introduced herself as "strict but loving" and it kind of threw me off. But as I've interacted with her, I really like her. She reads funny books to the kids, lets them earn lego parties, and has hand picked chapter books for Nolan. She told me he is reading 110 wpm! I'm so proud of him. I love being his mom. He is reading silently now and it is a wonderful stage! He's had more social troubles than last year. Last year was kind of a "bubble". He's had some trouble on the bus (he was kind of bossy...).

Bennett started his second year of preschool. He takes the bus to and from school this year. With Nolan on the way there. I miss going to his school every day but he loves it and its nice not to have interrupt Ellis' nap. He's doing great. His teacher seems nice!











No comments:

Post a Comment