Monday, November 18, 2019

Halloween

October was fun! We went to Apple Annie's with my mom and picked apples in their orchard. We also played in their cornpit! The boys picked out pumpkins too.

For Halloween, Ellis and I were the Toy Story aliens. Nolan was a wild Kratts bat and Bennett was Pete the Cat (from the books). We participated in the trunk or treat and had a fun time!

On Halloween day, I went to Nolan's school parade and it was fun! Then, we went to Bennett's too. Then Ellis and I went home and rested. Later that afternoon, Ellis got his hands on a glass container, shattered it on the ground and got a cut on his foot. I ended up in the urgent care on Halloween night and missed trick or treating with my big boys!! Ellis didn't get stitches just steristrips.










No comments:

Post a Comment