Wednesday, November 2, 2016

October Fun

I love October! I held a little girl's night party, and we watched "Hocus Pocus" and made fun treats like Oreo eyeballs and bats, Halloween caramel corn, and orange pumpkins. We went to Marana Pumpkin Farms with my mom and had a blast! Nolan picked out a small pumpkin and got lost in the field! We also got lost in the corn maze. There was a little farm there and Bennett got nibbled on by a pesky goat.

We also went to our Stake Halloween party. The boys loved the cotton candy!

  

Nolan went to the trunk or treat with Grandma Melody, and we took Bennett to Sahuarita Spooktacular with some friends.

We had a preschool Halloween party and it was a blast!



On Halloween night, my parents came and trick or treated with us and we met up with Nolan's friends. We were a Pokemon-themed family this year!


I also did my second triathlon in Patagonia! It was a hard one. Very hilly! My total time was 2 hr 1 min, swim 20 min, bike 54 min, run 43 min. Transition 1: about 2 min, Transition 2: 1 min and a half about. Because there weren't very many participants, I was able to get 2nd place in my age group!



And the last piece of exciting October happenings is Nolan slammed his own finger in the door trying to keep Bennett out of the bathroom! We rushed him to the ER and they numbed his finger then we went back to the waiting room.



On to November!




No comments:

Post a Comment