Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Catching up....2018 so far :)

Highlights of 2018 so far...:)

My Grandma and Andrew Visited...



Life otherwise...

I took a turn hosting toddler group for the month of January. It was a little crazy! One of the days, I ended up changing 3 diapers and decided I will never open a daycare ;). We had fun though. We played with trains, did puzzles, read books, played outside, and even did a bean bag game!


Nolan got in a fight with the sliding screen door...and lost...He said he didn't see it? He has a big goose egg to prove it!



Melody always does fun stuff with the kids for holidays. For Valentines day, they decorated cupcakes! And cracked open fossils. She even watched Planet Earth 2 with Nolan which is his favorite!



Nolan made this by himself! A saltwater crocodile. :)

We went to the zoo with his really good friend, Hinckley and Addie and my friend Kassie!




I tutor a homeschooled family every Wednesday morning. We did Valentines STEM activities for Valentines day!
 
We made a heart-shaped pizza and did fruit and fondue for Valentines day, our family's tradition!

Swimming in February!



Arizona winters are so hard...:)


We went to Mt. Lemmon, hoping to find some snow....and we did! A little. We couldn't find a great sledding spot but we played in the snow, made snowballs, etc. It was fun! The view and refreshing winter air was worth it!




Biggest news of 2018...we shared the news that we will be adding a third boy to our family in July! We really thought it was a girl so we were surprised but we really think a third boy will fit right into our family! I had a sad moment in the shoe store the other while I was buying Nolan shoes, realizing I would never be able to shop on the other side of the aisle--the girl aisle. But I'm trying not to think of the all of the things I won't get to experience since I don't have a daughter. But instead, get excited about 3 boys! I guess I'm destined to be a boy mom!



Holding my friend's baby girl!


I will catch up more later....crying kiddo (Bennett) ;).






No comments:

Post a Comment