Sunday, January 6, 2019

Christmas and the crazy month of December!


Bennett got stitches! He was running in socks at my mother in laws house and fell right on his head. He's kind of accident prone, he falls a lot! And always bumps his head on the same spot.



I did a Girls on the Run race with my cousin's daughter, Katy.




Melody always does gingerbread houses with them. They had a blast!

We discovered a new hiking spot close to home!

Josh turned 31 and we went out to eat to a fancy place and I got a mocktail.

Christmas party at Nolan's school



The PTO (I am a part of it) decorated the school Polar Express! It was amazing!

What Christmas is like in a home full of boys. Nativity plus dinosaurs, haha.

We started solid food. He likes  baby oatmeal because it has milk in it. Forget the green beans!

































No comments:

Post a Comment