Monday, February 11, 2019

My note to Ellis my love!

To my Ellis, you turned 7 months old this week. You are the BEST baby. I was so afraid after having Bennett to have more kids. But something nagged at me for a year and I just knew I had to try. And then we had you! You are smiley, cheeky and so sweet. You like to be held and around people. You love to smile and laugh. You love food! You eat all kinds of solid food and you can drink a bottle of milk in 2 minutes! I nursed you for 7 months and loved it. I was sad to stop but in January, too many things happened and my milk dried up.

I just want you to stay my baby forever. You are starting to roll around, sit up and rock on your knees. I'm not ready for you to grow up but also, I can't wait to see what you become.

Yes, I'll admit, when I was pregnant, I wanted you to be a girl. But then I met you, I don't think about it hardly at all now. I love you so much!


No comments:

Post a Comment