Saturday, March 14, 2020

Corona Virus

So, I feel a little like I'm living in a Zombie Apocalypse! There is a virus that started in Wuhan, China from animals and infected many people in China and has now spread throughout the world! Some countries have it worse than others. Italy and China were quarantined. People are on lockdown. Life has shut down.

in the U.S., it is just beginning. Big events like General Conference, church meetings, sports games, any big event like concerts, etc. are postponed. Nolan's baseball has been postponed until April. Schools are getting shut down (not ours, yet.) Libraries are shutting down (not ours, yet.) People are recommended to do "social distancing". Stay away from big crowds of people and wash hands and stay home when sick. Airports are quiet, international travel has been cancelled.

It's really unsettling. We don't know how long this is going to last. I do already feel trapped that I can't go and do much. We are still getting outside for now. But I don't how to plan for the future. For trips we wanted to take in the summer. Birthday parties, Josh's graduation. No idea. My brother's April graduation was cancelled and all BYU students were told to go home.

Trying to have faith. It reminds me of when Bennett was little and we were stuck at home.

People are hoarding food, TP is gone and shelves are empty. It's a scary time!

I know we will survive. Keep praying for people who's jobs are affected!


No comments:

Post a Comment