Friday, October 2, 2020

September 2020

September is here! We have been living with the coronavirus for 6 months now. We are getting used to life with limited gatherings, coronavirus exposures, tests, hand washing, mask wearing, etc. It is strange but it is life now! We have been healthy so far. I got a sore throat in August but got a test and it was not coronavirus. Josh got exposed to 2 people at work but also did not get it and tested negative.

Ellis is at the stage where is refusing naps. But I make him stay in his room and read and a lot of times he ends up asleep in random places on the floor. Sometimes I have to lure him with treats, haha. 

Ellis was our calmest baby and he is most energetic child, haha. He gets his own snacks, he throws things over the fence to the trail, he is so busy and mischievous. He says things like "booty brother Bennett" when his brothers make him mad and imitates me and says things like "guys! No wrestling!" We love him a lot. 

We went to Lake Patagonia with friends! We rented a cabin and it was so fun. Our friends didn't have good spots though. But we had a nice spot on the hill with a beautiful view and lots of space and our own porta-potty. I love nature. I loved hanging out in my hammock with my kids. I didn't like how I barely slept because Ellis woke up so early. 

We celebrated Ira's 1st birthday! So cute. 




Holly, Me, Sophie and baby Ira












Ellis and Harper

Our crazy man with no fear.


The zoo finally opened! We took Aunt Tessa.


Nolan drew this at school! He loves art. He does art with Sophie!

Ellis and Ezra on a walk around the lake.

My dad playing Spot it with Bennett. He loves games!


Swimming with friends. Ellis is with Laura!

Our cute neighbor friends. They have 3 boys and their oldest son Oliver is Nolan's good buddy. 




Tessa and I made sushi!

 Nolan loves baseball. He was so sad he did a week of it in March and then coronavirus hit and everything shut down. He loves going to the batting cages with Josh.


At school, the boys had to pick what they wanted to be what they grow up. Nolan said a good dad, an animal rescuer and a zoo keeper and an artist. Bennett said, see that orange spot in the corner? I want to be Simba! 

Nolan said, "You can't be Simba, Bennett. Maybe you could change your name but you can't be a lion!" 





No comments:

Post a Comment